Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Give You Me God

I have a new song.
The lyrics have been inside my head and have now escaped the confines of my mind. It is about the offering.  What do I have to bring? Think about it.
What is it that you could possibly give to God?  When I think that he already owns the earth and all that dwell therein,  well it leaves me with very few choices if any at all.  

So I asked myself again, what do I have to bring to God? What is worthy of a king? With nothing in my hands I finally realized that what He wants is me.

He gives me a choice. He actually asks, will you come? When I think I just can't, he reminds me of His son. Jesus already paid the price. He made himself a sacrifice.  Yet he will not demand, but He asks will you give me yourself?

So I give Him me. I give Him all of me. It really is fitting for  I belong to Him.

Friend, will you give Him yourself? It is offering time and he wants you. Will you place yourself as an offering to Him today?

No comments:

Post a Comment