Monday, May 22, 2017

Lord Teach Me How To Love

I am struggling. 
I am crying.
I am fighting.
I am really trying to love. 


Love is patient.
Love is kind.
Love does not keep a record of wrongs done.
Love does not boast.
Love is what I need to choose right now and I confess it is not easy.


I need to do what God has asked me to do and he says do not be offended.  He says he needs me to not be distracted by these events in my life.  This is not the life I imagined. I never foresaw these days of turmoil and unrest.  God where is your peace?  I so desperately need You right now.


Love is patient.
Love is kind. 


Again and again I must remind myself of this word; this truth that is to set me free.  I don't know why I thought I should be exempt from trials when the word of God says I would have them for sure.  He knows how much I can bear.  I am not unique in having hard times....it is life. 


Lord teach me your ways.  Teach me how to wait upon you.  Teach me Lord how to love like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment