Saturday, August 12, 2017

Waiting on God

I don't know you and I probably will never meet you. 


On the other hand, if I do know you, please do me a favor and never repeat this to me.


So I am single.  I have been single for quite some time - over a decade with no dates or hook ups. Now I am a little selective in who I would choose.  However, there has been no one on the list to choose from.  No.  Don't feel sorry for me. I am not upset.  I am waiting.


I am waiting on God to prepare me for that husband to find me.  He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.  Therefore I need to be found.  Yes this is so not what the world outside the pages of my bible dictates.  In fact, you may even just now have rolled your eyes and think old fashioned biddy. 


That's fine.


Okay so while I am waiting on God can I confess to no-one in particular something.  I have been so desiring of a kiss.  Oh my goodness.  I was thinking to myself I so would love to be married so I can kiss my husband without guilt and fear of taking it beyond righteousness and holiness.  I laugh as I think it is a bit silly but hey, that is what I feel.  My reality is my reality. :-)


Will I act on this desire of mine?  No.  I am waiting on God.



No comments:

Post a Comment