Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why do you wait?


"Lee Thompson Young, who starred in Disney’s “The Famous Jett Jackson” and most-recently in TNT’s “Rizzoli & Isles,” committed suicide, his manager told FOX411. He was 29.

Young’s body was discovered by his landlord, according to TMZ, after his co-stars from “Rizzoli & Isles” requested someone check in on the actor when he did not show up for work". 



I am in a state of shock.  I cannot believe that this young man is gone.  I cannot believe that one more young person has fallen prey to the lies of the enemy. There is absolutely no truth in him and when he whispers his words of deceit many believe.  What must he have told Lee, alone in his apartment that caused him to take his own life?  What must he even now be whispering to many others, preparing them to do the same thing? 

He comes to kill steal and destroy us.  He blinds the eyes of those in this world, so he can destroy them by their own hands.  Look around you, suicide has increased, drinking, drugs, sex without restraints all at record breaking high.  Why?  Our common enemy is roaring like a lion, seeking whom he can devour. 

The picture painted looks dark, but I tell you that hope is in the light of Jesus.  Why have you not given him your life?  Why do you wait for tomorrow?  Do you not know that tomorrow may be too late?

I beg of you, give your life today to the One who is faithful and able to keep you.  Give your life to Lion of Judah, who is greater than he that is in the world. Give your life to Jesus; he is the way, the truth and the life.  His hands are reaching for you.  Give your life today.

 Lord, I confess that I am a sinner. I need you Jesus to come in to my life. I am hot mess without you.  I do not want to be devoured nor do I want to be deceived by the Prince of this world. Instead Lord, open my eyes as I open my heart to you. Jesus, please be Lord of my life. Take me Father into your fold. I am relinquishing control. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment