Thursday, June 21, 2012

All About You


All About You

Do you see that you are worth more than the flowers?
Do you know that your voice reaches my ear?
Can you feel the softness of my touch?
Are you aware of my presence surrounding you like air?

I am the I am
I am all that you need
I am the source of your desires
I am the answer to your prayers

It is you that I have called to me
It is you that I will use for my purpose
It is you that will speak to many
In my name and for my glory
It is you and only you for such a time as this


Don’t be afraid oh you my child
For fear is never from me
Only power, love and a soundness of mind
Only Good gifts do I offer to you

Don’t sit and wonder
How can this be done
I ask nothing of you
Except trust me above all
Don’t say no, but yes Lord
Thy will be done


No comments:

Post a Comment