Friday, October 26, 2012

God will Deliver His Own


And now it has come that I have to live out what I have been speaking and reading all this time. My sister got fired from her job yesterday evening.  She called me crying great loud sobs that made me feel useless through the invisible phone waves.  This was her second time with this experience and friends, it was horrible the first time and horrible the second time.  Let me back track, the feeling was horrible.  She said they made her feel like a criminal.  They lied about their “restructuring plans” and refused to tell her what the real reason was.  She didn’t fit that company, and that was the truth. 

Now, my household has to look up.  We have to rely heavily on God.  We have to trust Him more than before, because we are incapable of sorting this out on our own, but more so because we do not want to do it alone.  I believe with every fibre of my being that God will cause us to triumph. I believe that He watches over the righteous and will not cause us to perish. I believe that when we do not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor sit in the seat of mockers, we are blessed.  I believe our leaf will not wither and that whatever we undertake will prosper, (Psalm 1).

David said in Psalm 3, “Oh Lord, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him”…. Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.  From the Lord comes deliverance.  May your blessing be on your people.”  I have written this, not to gain sympathy, but to encourage you.  You may also be facing a time of transition.  You may have lost your job as well, and are now facing economic depression.  Don’t despair, God will deliver His own.  Don’t stress, don’t worry, don’t lose hope.  They that put their hope in the Lord shall never be put to shame.  As for the company that let her go, well they are left to God.  May He deal with them as He sees fit, for He alone is just.

No comments:

Post a Comment