Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I believe therefore I speak...


 
I believe you are a woman of tremendous faith. I believe that you believe that God can do the impossible. I believe that you are waiting for the manifestation of His works in you to be revealed to everyone else. I believe that you are at the end of the matter, even though it appears you are farther away to the human eye.  I believe that the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead is in you and we can speak with that same spirit of faith.  I believe in moments like this, where I know you are in agreement and where two people agree on anything as in touching, then God promises that it shall come about. In the set time daughter, it shall come about. I am reminded now of the time frame it took for Abraham to have Isaac, for how long it took Isaac’s wife Rebecca to become pregnant, for the Israelites to be released from captivity, for Jesus to come the first time after Isaiah prophesied of his coming, for Hanna to have Samuel and I could go on and on.  But at the set time God does as He says he will do.  God has promised you things and you are waiting on them. Don’t look at what you see. They deceive you. Don’t look at when.  Don’t look at how. Look instead to the who that has promised.  He that has called you is faithful. He will do it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment