Thursday, July 11, 2013

I Cross Out - Latoya Davis


I cross out

I cross out depression

I cross out disbelief

I cross out insecurity

I cross out every voice of the evil one

I cross out fear

I cross out lack of love

I cross out isolation

I cross out bondage

I cross out every tear

I cross out every failure

I cross out every disappoint me

I cross out all hopelessness

I cross out lack of peace

I cross out brokenness

I cross out selfishness

I cross out loss

I cross out anxiety

I cross out lies

I cross out defeat

I cross out worthlessness

I cross out pain

I cross out hurt

I cross out secrets

I cross out unseen scares

I cross out mistakes

I cross out guilty

I cross out persuasion

I cross out unacceptance

I cross out rejection

I cross it out with my life

I cross it out as my sacrifice

I cross it out as my love for you

I cross it in flesh and in truth

I cross it among every face in proof of my love for you

I cross it out with my blood flowing 

And my bones breaking

I cross it out permanently

Forever

Even if you never thank me, or encounter me

Even if you don't accept me

You can assure that I cross it out

For you not for me

I feel it all as I cross it out to its fullest extent

So that if you feel it again, I understand you with everything in me

I cross it out my child, And If I had to you better know I'd do it all again

Because my cross is the foundation of the real you, and I know because of my cross one day you will love me too

Here's my cross hold it because its yours, and you may drop it and forget it at times, but promise me one thing you will always pick it back up and remember me. See you soon my love, 

Jesus.

 

Colossians 2:14

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment