Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I believe in Miracles


I heard a Pastor preach that he has never seen a miracle.  He said that he would like to, but in his heart he doesnt believe that he ever will. I was sad to hear that.  Really sad because for me I believe in miracles. I believe in a God who gives live to the dead. I believe in the impossible being made possible through a God who can do all things.  I believe that God works miracles every day in the birth of a baby, in the acceptance of Jesus, in the sick being made whole, in the forgiveness of sins, in the rising of the sun, and in its going down the same.  I would like to think that I live my life as if everything is a miracle to borrow from Albert Einstein.

I believe that it is not just for the days when Paul and Peter lived and walked on the same sand and dirt as Jesus did.  I know that it is for here and now. For this generation and the next, God can do miracles.  I know that I am believing him now for a miracle. I beleive that my sister will one day walk without a cane.  I believe that miraculously we will be married (I know everybody is doing it, but for us - my sisters and I - it seems like it would have to be a miracle for us to be married). 

I still believe in Miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment